WLAN Transceiver IP100H
WLAN Transceiver APP IP100FS
WLAN Transceiver Controller IP1000C
The IP100H IP communication terminal transmits voice and preprogrammed text messages to the IP1000C controller through the wireless LAN access points installed in the IP network (VPN).
The controller redirects traffic to the specified terminals.
The IP100FS WLAN transceiver app can create a virtual radio and simple dispatch station on a Windows® based PC.
The IP100FS can obtain position information (based on using access points) and status information of each terminal.
Simultaneous TalkListen Function for Full-Duplex Communication
With an optional earphone-microphone (HM-153LS, or HM-166LS) or headset (HS-102 with OPC-2359), the Simultaneous TalkListen function provides full-duplex one-to-many communication which users can talk and receive at the same time like a telephone style conversation.
The IP100H/IP100FS can make Individual calls, Group conference calls, All calls and Area calls. The unique Area call function allows you to call any user who is accessing the specified access point.
The mixing function receives multiple user’s voices at the same time. One-to-many communication is possible and the efficiency of information sharing increases.
If two or more wireless access points are deployed over an IP network, the IP100H can access the nearest access point and can roam between access points.
Status and Short Data Messaging
The IP100H/IP100FS can send status and short data messages* to other users.
* The IP100H can send only preprogrammed messages.
Deploying wireless access points over an IP network can expand the communication range. Dispersed sites can also be connected over an IP network (VPN). Range is only restricted by your IP network coverage.
The wireless LAN security protocols (WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES)) encrypt your private conversations.
Licensing and applications are not required for installation. IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n standards are used.
The IP1000C programs almost all terminal configurations over the air. Individual PC programming via cable connection is not required.
IP100H – IP Communication Terminal
- IPX7 waterproof (1m depth water for 30 minutes) for outdoor work or places prone to get wet.
- Compact 58×95×26.4 mm body and 205g (approximate) lightweight.
- Vibration alert function for incoming calls.
- Emergency call with higher priority.
- Tested to the MIL-STD 810G specifications.
IP100FS – WLAN Transceiver APP
- The IP100FS can communicate with IP communication terminals from a PC.
- The IP100FS can obtain location information of each IP100H based on the access point being used.
- Can be installed on a Windows® based tablet PC as well as a laptop PC
IP1000C – WLAN Transceiver Controller
- The IP1000C controls all terminal configurations and voice traffic.
- Capable of controlling up to 100 terminals (including IP100FSs).
- Links up to 11 IP1000Cs over an IP network (Internet VPN) and increases the number of usable IP100H/IP100FS communication terminals to 1100 units.
AP-95M – Wireless Access point
- IEEE 802.11 ac/n/a/g/b standard
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) capability
- Optional RS-AP3, Access point management software
IP Phone and Transceiver Interconnection
With a VE-PG4 RoIP gateway, the IP advanced radio system can interconnect with an IP phone, LTE, IDAS™ Conventional, Type-D multi-site trunking and analog transceivers.
The VE-PG4 has a built-in controller function (equivalent to the IP1000C function), capable of controlling up to 50 IP communication terminals.
Made in Japan Quality and reliability
All Icom products are checked to pass rigorous internal testing as well as environmental testing at the Wakayama Icom factory before shipment. Our world leading products and quality is a tradition.