The IC-F5330D/F6330D series offers a flexible and unique installation solution that allows the main unit (RF unit) and remote‑controller (PoE PD, Power over Ethernet Powered Device) to be connected using an Ethernet cable, and can be extended up to 100 m, 328 ft with an inexpensive Cat 5e LAN cable.
The remote-controller uses a Commandmic™ with excellent operability and a high contrast black LCD.
- Flexible Installation Using an Ethernet Cable Between the Main Unit and Commandmic™
- Loud and Intelligible Audio Even in Noisy Environment
- Input /Output Interface for External Devices with Optional D-SUB Accessory Cable
- Dual Mode Operation – IDAS™ Digital Mode and Analogue FM Mode
- 400 – 520 MHz Wide Frequency Coverage (IC-F6330D UHF version)
- 136–174, 400–520 MHz versions
- 128 Channels / 8 Zones
- Two-piece configuration – Commandmic™ + black box main unit
- Commandmic™ is powered from the main unit through an Ethernet cable*
* Extendable up to 100m, 328 ft. (Cat 5e LAN cable user supplied).
- High contrast, wide viewing angle, black background display on the Commandmic™
- 1700 mW (typical) audio output from the Commandmic™
- MIL-STD-810 G shock, vibration, temperature and more
- IPX4 water splash resistance for the Commandmic™
- DTMF autodial memories capability
- NXDN™ conventional
- NXDN™ Type-D single-site trunking
- NXDN™ simulcast
- NXDN™ multi-site conventional over IP network
- Analogue mode
Digital Functions (Voice and Data)
- PTT ID and ANI
- Over-the-Air Alias (OAA) displays the caller’s name without programming
- Individual, Group and All call
- Late entry for Group call
- Status call and Polling call
- Short data messages
- Call alert
- Radio check (RX only)
- CTCSS and DTCS tone
- 2-Tone and 5-Tone
- MDC functions; PTT ID, Emergency (TX/RX), Radio check (RX), Stun (RX), Revive (RX)
- BIIS PTT ID transmission
Security and Safety
- Digital voice scrambler
- Emergency call and Lone worker
- Remote monitor (RX)
- Radio Kill, Stun and Revive (RX)
- Priority scan monitors one or two priority channels while scanning non-priority channels
- Voting scan automatically selects the optimal repeater site
- Set an IP address for main unit and Commandmic™
- GPS receiver connection with optional ACC cable
- Optional D-SUB connector, OPC-2078/OPC-1939, for external PTT, channel, horn, ignition switch, and dimmer control, according to programming*
* No digital modulation “IN” when using accessory cables.
Flexible Installation with a PoE Switch and IP Network
Using a PoE (Power over Ethernet) switch (as the power supply to the microphone) and an IP network, you can easily install the IC-F5330D series into a building*.
In this installation scenario, you don’t have to worry about the distance between the main unit and the Commandmic™.
Also, as the main (RF) unit can be installed close to the antenna, cable loss is kept to a minimum.
Made in Japan Quality and reliability
All Icom products are checked to pass rigorous internal testing as well as environmental testing at the Wakayama Icom factory before shipment. Our world leading products and quality is a tradition.
Example with VE-PG4
The VE-PG4 is a versatile RoIP (Radio over IP network) gateway unit, which interconnects the IC-F5330D series with other radio systems, even when the systems are using different bands*.
As shown in the example, any transmission from the “Radio System A” is bridged to other radio systems, so the radio user in the “Radio System A” can talk to all connected radio users in the figure.