Warning: Last items in stock!
UHF ATEX Intrinsically Safe Radio IC-F61ATEX
The IC-F61 meets the requirements for a tough, waterproof communications tool for use in hazardous areas such as oil rigs, areas where flammable gases or liquids are used, and other potentially explosive environments.
Gas : II2G Ex ib IIA T3 Gb
Dust : II2D Ex tb IIIC T160ｰC Db IP67
(Tamb=–20ｰC to +55ｰC)
EN 60079-0 (2012)+A11 :2013,
EN 60079-11 (2012), EN 60079-31 (2009)
• 400–470MHz,, 1W
• 128 memory channels with 8 zones
• IP67 dust-tight and waterproof
• 2-Tone, 5-Tone, CTCSS, DTCS and BIIS 1200 capability
• Lone worker function
• 8 DTMF autodial memories
• Operating time: 16.5 hours* (approx. with BP-227AXD battery pack)
* Tx: Rx: standby=5:5:90. Power save on.
• Battery pack, BP-227AXD
• Belt clip, MB-98