Warning: Last items in stock!
Safelink SPORTPRO+ GPS EPIRB AUTO
Boasting a 6 year replaceable battery life, the SPORTPRO+ EPIRB in an automatic deployment housing which also includes a hydrostatic release unit.
The SPORTPRO+ is designed to operate with the COSPAS-SARSAT international search and rescue system.
The unit can be activated automatically by immersion in water, or manually by following the activation instructions printed on the unit.
The built in GPS receiver ensures that an accurate position of a casualty is relayed to the rescue services. This can in turn improve the speed of recovery by updating the position of the beacon at regular intervals.
• State-of –the-art multi-channel GPS
• Internationally Approved
• Transmits on 406 and 121.5 MHz
• Non hazardous battery for safe and easy transportation
• Stow safe carry bracket available for safe transportation
• High brightness LED flashing locator light
• 72 comprehensive diagnostic and selftests during battery life
• Once activated, will transmit for a minimum of 48 hours
• 6 year battery life
• 5 year warranty