Warning: Last items in stock!
Enhanced reliability for serious ground crew communications IC-A120E
High Visibility, Simple Operation
The full dot-matrix LCD allows for high visibility and clearly shows alphanumeric characters and icons. Programming memory channels and other radio settings can be simply made from the front panel by radio users.
Optional Bluetooth Headset Connectivity
With the optional UT-133 Bluetooth unit, the IC-A120/E can be used with a third-party wireless Bluetooth headset.
Active Noise Cancelling (ANC)
The newly added built-in ANC reduces background noise in the received and transmitting signals. This function is effective in extremely noisy airport environments full of aircraft noise.
IP54 Dust-Protection and Water Resistance
The IC-A120/E has IP54 dust-protection and water resistance.
This construction allows for use in open-air vehicles.
ON-Hook Scan and ON-Hook Dualwatch Functions
The ON-Hook scan function automatically starts scanning when the hand microphone is hooked on the microphone hanger.
The ON-Hook dualwatch function checks the priority and operating channels alternatively while ON-Hook.
Optional Speaker-Microphone, HM-217
Listen to received audio through the HM-217’s built-in speaker. From the speakermicrophone’s front panel, access up/down buttons and two programmable buttons (P1/P2) which can be used as a shortcut to activate frequently used functions.
• 12- and 24-volt system compatible
• A total of 200 memory channels with 12-character channel names
• 8.33 kHz and 25 kHz channel spacing
• Side tone function with optional OPC-871A
• Priority scan and Dualwatch function
• Power on Password protection
• CI-V command for external control
• VE-PG3 RoIP gateway for interconnect with other radio
systems and/or other audio devices
• Compliant with European E-marking for installation in vehicles
Hand microphone, HM-216
DC power cable
Mounting bracket kit
Microphone hanger kit