Warning: Last items in stock!
Easy to install panel mount airband with white OLED and key backlight IC-A220E
White OLED Display and White Key Backlight
The IC-A220 has a bright organic light emitting diode (OLED) display with a very wide 170 degree viewing angle.
Easy Channel Selection
It’s fast and easy to select any of memory channels in the IC-A220. The “flip-flop” arrow
button switches between main and stand-by channels.
Automatic Squelch Function
The new automatic squelch function detects the signal level and automatically adjusts the squelch level to maintain a received call.
The IC-A220 has a built-in voice activated intercom function allowing the pilot
to talk with the copilot via the headset. The IC-A220 has adjustable audio level
and squelch control functions.
GPS Memory Function
When connected to an external GPS receiver* equipped with an airport frequency
database, the frequency data such as nearby airports can be transferred
and made available in the IC-A220.
• 12- and 24-volt systems compatible
• 8.33kHz/25kHz channel spacing (Depending on version)
• NOAA weather channel receive (USA version only)
• One touch access to 121.5MHz emergency frequency
• 50 group memory channels (10 Ch × 5 groups)
• Side tone function • ANL (Automatic Noise Limiter) function
• Remote control capability • PC programmable
• Slim 34mm (1.34 in) height for installing in a limited panel space
• D-SUB 25-pin connector for easy installation
• Two types of menu mode; settings and configuration menu
Mounting bracket kit