Warning: Last items in stock!
IP REMOTE CONTROL SOFTWARE RS-BA1
The RS-BA1 allows you to use the transceiver installed in another
room or even from a remote location over the Internet.
• Low voice latency, high quality audio
Most functions and modes of your transceiver, including interference
rejection functions and IF filter settings, can be controlled using CI-V
Remote power ON/OFF function wakes up certain transceivers
from the standby mode.
Slider control or tuning knob control screens are selectable for RF
power, CW pitch, RF gain, and SQL and AF level.
• The spectrum scope with the waterfall function can be observed
on the RS-BA1. (For a single band on only the IC-7851 and 7850)
• Rx Voice recording function.
• Optional RC-28 USB remote encoder provides a hardware
dial/transmit function for realistic dial operation.
RS-BA1 SUPPLIED ITEMS
• CD (including the RS-BA1 instruction manual, the RS-BA1 installer,
the USB driver and the USB driver installation guide)
• USB cable (A-B type)
• Installation guides