Warning: Last items in stock!
HF/VHF/UHF Transceiver IC-7100
70MHz band in European versions
A first for an Icom transceiver, the IC-7100 is designed to the 70MHz band in European versions where now, 70MHz is open to Amateur radio enthusiasts.
Touch Screen Control Portal
An amateur radio first! The radio control head features a large, multi-function, "touch screen"' DOT-Matrix LCD display that is positioned for easy view and operation. This is an important feature as the controller display not only provides information, but is your control portal to the IC-7100's feature settings and menus.
Breaking the concept that a radio panel should be flat, the IC-7100's control head is designed for an optimal view angle for the LCD as well as the spacing for large fingers, and plent of room to have a large internal speaker along with a CW keyjack, phone/speaker, microphone, and control cable.
The IC-7100 provides D-STAR DV mode digital voice and low speed data communication.
IF DSP features
The latest 32-bit floating point DSP supports many digital processing features such as digital IF filter, twin PBT, manual notch filters. Of course, those highgrade digital processing features work on all ham bands, from HF to the 70cm band.
• Easy vehicle mounting with optional MBF-1
• RS-MS1A remote control software for an Android device (Not all functions are usable
with the IC-7100.)
• Optional RS-BA1 IP remote control software
• CW full break-in, CW receive reverse, CW auto tuning
• Optional multi-function microphone, HM-151
• Band scope and SWR graphic display
• RF speech compressor controlled by the DSP
• Voice memory function
• Multi-function meter
• 495 regular, 4 call, 6 scan edge and 900 DR mode repeater channels
• 4 channels TX voice memories
• ±0.5ppm frequency stability
• Auto reply function*
• Digital callsign squelch (DSQL) and digital code squelch (CSQL)*
• 12.5kHz IF output for DRM (Digital Radio Mondiale) receive D-STAR DV mode only