Προσοχή: Τελευταία κομμάτια!
SafeLink AIS SART
The new Safelink AIS SART is a manual deployment survivor location device intended for use on life rafts or survival craft, it meets IMO SOLAS requirements and is an alternative to a Radar SART.
Compact, easy to operate and deploy, the Safelink AIS SART is a portable device packed inside a quick release carry off bag for quick evacuation.
Safelink AIS SART transmits target survivor information including structured alert messages, GPS position information and serialised identity number. Once activated the Safelink AIS SART transmits continually for a minimum of 96 hours.
An inbuilt high precision GPS provides accurate position information to assist in quick recovery of survivors.
• FCC approved
• Internationally approved
• Ship or Survival craft options
• Waterproof to10m
• Rugged, compact and lightweight
• Non-hazardous battery for safe and easy transportation
• Minimum 96 hour operational battery life
• 6 year battery life
• Visual indication of operation
• Built-in test facility
• Integral lanyard
• Mounting options - Internal/External
• Comes complete in its own carry case