The CSD200 is a dedicated colour AIS Display designed to display and control information from either the CSA200 Class A transponder or the CSB200 Class B transponder. Full initialisation and control over either transponder is available from simple menu setup screens.
All AIS equipped vessels within VHF range can be displayed on a radar like screen or on a worldwide background chart, and with the addition of a C-Map chart cartridge targets can be overlaid onto a full colour detailed chart background.
* Complete information from all vessels
* Variable CPA parameters giving visual and audible alarm.
* Tabular listing of vessels sorted by range or bearing.
* Zoom, pan, brightness, contrast, and audible alarm
* Reception and Transmission of messages dependent on transponder.
The information that can be displayed by the CSD200 is as follows:
Name of vessel Call Sign Type of Vessel Destination
Speed (SOG) Course (COG) Heading Rate of Turn
Position Navigational Status Vessel dimensions MMSI Number